– Online database containing over 750 peer-reviewed full-text journals from Blackwell Publishing.
– Subject Strengths includes: all Life Sciences, Medicine/Health, Ecology, Veterinary Science, Accountancy and Economics, Cultural Studies, Development Issues, Social Policy, Law, History and Management Studies. (More Info…)
– SpringerLink provides access to 503 full-text Springer-Verlag Journals and 738 full-text journals formerly published by Kluwer Academic Publishing.
– One of the world’s leading information services for Science, Technical and Medical journals. (More Info…)
– Provides access to almost a third of the world’s current Electrical Engineering and Computer Science literature.
– IEL provides full-text access to 132 IEEE and 45 IEE journals, magazines, transactions and conference proceedings as well as active IEEE standards. (More Info…)
– The ACM contains full-text from 28 ACM Journals and Transactions, 10 ACM Magazines, over 40 ACM Special Interest Newsletters, 15 non-ACM journal and publications and over 100 annual conference proceedings.
– Content strengths include all areas of Information Technology, with full archival content for all ACM publications. (More Info…)
– Cambridge Journals Online is the online content delivery service for Cambridge University Press’s collection of nearly 200 leading journals.
– Subject Strengths includes: Politics, Linguistics, Social Science, ,Humanities, Law, Mathematics, Science, Medicine. (More Info…)
– Emerald is a dynamic database comprising over 150 titles in the fields of ” Management, Information Science and Engineering.
– The Emerald fulltext collection features over 58,000 articles from titles published by Emerald.
Flagship titles such as Management Decision, European Journal of Marketing, Journal of Documentation, Leadership & Organization Development Journal, The TQM Magazine and Industrial Robot. (More Info…)
– Content in JSTOR spans many disciplines, with over 500 high-quality publications available in the archive.
– JSTOR provides the ability to retrieve high-resolution, scanned images of journal issues and pages as they were originally designed, printed, and illustrated. (More Info…)