– ebrary offers a wide variety of multidisciplinary content. It acquires large number of titles from leading academic publishers. (More Info…)
– 5,000 Chapters derived from 170+ outstanding McGraw-Hill titles. Structured around 12 major areas of engineering disciplines. 500 Major topics ranging from Aerospace Engineering to Mechanical Engineering. A powerful online repository of engineering content from the field’s premier publisher. Easy and effective search or topical browse
– The Pakistan Research Repository is a project of the Higher Education Commission to promote the international visibility of research originating out of institutes of higher education in Pakistan.The aim of this service is to provide a single-entry access point.
The repository which is currently being populated with content, has already made the full-text of over 550 Ph.D. theses available in high-quality digitized format, whilst a further 200 have been digitized and are in the process of being uploaded onto repository and made available through the web. More Info…
– Chicago Journals Online are published by the University of Chicago Press. Founded in 1891, the University of Chicago Press is the largest American university press. The Journals Division currently publishes journals and serials in a wide range of disciplines, including several journals that were the first scholarly publications in their respective fields. Online since 1995, the Journals Division has also been a pioneer in electronic publishing, delivering original, peer-reviewed research from international scholars to a worldwide audience.
– Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences is a multidisciplinary journal that covers the biological, physical, and social sciences. It is printed weekly and publishes new content online each business day. Ranked by the Institute for Scientific Information as one of the world’s most-cited scientific serials, PNAS Online receives more than 1 million hits each week.